Starting a Live Chat is easy. Follow these 3 steps to begin chatting with our Support Team.
Start by locating the Live Chat widget pictured below. Using your mouse cursor, click on the widget.
Move on to Step 2.
After clicking on the Live Chat widget, the pictured form below is displayed. Input your details for each requested field. Using the mouse cursor, click on 'Send Chat Request' button.
Move on to Step 3.
After clicking on the 'Send Chat Request' button, the pictured widget below is displayed. You are now in our Live Chat queue. Once a Live Agent enters the chat, type your message inside the lower box and press the 'Enter' key on your keyboard to send the message.
Congrats you did it! Move on to Insights if you want to learn more about Live Chat.
- No other method of communication is faster at reaching our Support Team.
- We encourage you to use Live Chat, however if it's not your thing we recommend reaching out using our Contact Us page.
- If you attempt to reach our Support Team outside normal business hours with Live Chat, don't be discouraged. We handle our Live Chat requests with high priority and will get back to you.
- Live Chat functions over our entire website. This means you may continue to work on anything on our website, (e.g. creating/updating a ticket, uploading a file, etc.) while you chat with no impact.
- Live Chat is secured using SSL encryption, just like our website.
- Live Chat can address all requests except Billing inquires and issues related to dissatisfaction. For Billing related inquiries you must send an email to email@example.com to receive a response. Live Chat Agents do not have access to our Billing system. For issues related to dissatisfaction, reach out using our Contact Us page. Live Chat Agents do not have access to Managerial personnel.